Konnichiwa! Hello! Thank you for your interest in volunteering to be staff at Sakura-Con! If you are a returning volunteer staffer and wish to return to your same position, please contact your previous year's supervisor. If you are new and wish to learn more about volunteering as staff, welcome! ... Read On!
Please read the general requirements for staffing and fill out a volunteer application form (*required below). Your information will be shared with hiring managers and directors. You can also check out our staff openings page and apply directly: Staff Openings
General requirements for all volunteer staff:
- Must be at least 16 years old (if you are a minor, you must still have an adult chaperon attend with you). Some positions do require you to be 18, such as those which handle money.
- You must agree to volunteer a minimum of 16 hours for the convention.
- You must abide by all ANCEA/Sakura-Con bylaws and polices.
- You must be responsible and show up for all required meetings and shifts as scheduled by your coordinator, manager or director.
- NOTE that for most staffing positions you are required to be on site during the convention.
- Volunteer Staffers receive a Staff Membership Badge and Staff T-Shirt for the Convention and priority seating at events. Manager and Coordinator level staff may receive some assistance with hotel accommodations.
Fill out the form:
Click here to fill out a volunteer Application Form. Please fill it out and mark all the areas you have an interest in working and when completed click the "Please Sign Me Up!" button to submit your application.
Note: Only completed applications including your full name, age and contact information will be considered.
Application Deadline is the Sunday before the convention at the Annual Bag Stuffing Party which you are all highly encouraged to attend!
For more information about volunteering, you may contact email@example.com.
38 days, 22 hours, 0 minutes, 30 seconds until the Party Starts!
Disclaimer | Unless otherwise noted, all content copyright ANCEA/Sakura-Con, a 501(c)(3) organization.